Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2 weeks on
Crabacle

2 weeks on

I've had my new Dynamic SD4 for 2 weeks now - having driven 600 miles in it I feel qualified to post a review.

Overall - a spectacular car. Drives and handles like a dream getting 34.5 mpg. Car is so comfortable it nearly drives itself.
I'm glad that I upgraded the stereo as its magnificent and has hot me back into listening to my music. Keyless entry is superb - thought that it was a fad but love it.
Sme great touches such as the voice activation is a revelation, and the mirroring on the satnav turns in the main centre console between tachometer and rev meter is simply brilliant.

The car is very comfortable and a joy to drive.

Now a couple of negative observations:
Having come down from a Shogun the driving position is very low, almost like a 'normal' saloon car - don't know that my missus will like that as she feels safer higher.
No space in the centre console to store anything - a design miss there.
Searching for music is hard work - why not integrate the keypad?
Finally - and most important - a tiny boot. Make the car 12 inches longer and it's perfect.

All in all - a great car, not a Range Rover, but a great car with some Range Rover additions.

Am I glad that I bought it - yes. Is it perfect - no. Is it worth £45k - no (but is anything except for a used Aston Martin).
28-11-2012 09:55pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply