Poll: Should I change my order to White?
Stick with black
Change to white
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2 in 2 hours
LeeCommerce

2 in 2 hours

I haven't seen an evoque, other than in the showroom, for weeks, then tonight I have seen 2 of them. One in Rothwell (the one in Northamptonshire not Leeds) and one in Lamport. They are just teasing me 'cause I have to wait until April for mine.Crying

The one in Rothwell was white with a black roof and looked really nice. The one I have on order is black but I am worried now I should have ordered white with a black roof. This is so stressful.

Ordered black Prestige Sd4 auto 5 door with Lux Pack, AD, and a few extra toys.
Delivery Date 02/04/12 Very Happy
Build Date 16/03/12
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2011 09:17pm by LeeCommerce.)
19-10-2011 09:12pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lulu101

RE: 2 in 2 hours

(19-10-2011 09:12pm)LeeCommerce Wrote:  I haven't seen an evoque, other than in the showroom, for weeks, then tonight I have seen 2 of them. One in Rothwell (the one in Northamptonshire not Leeds) and one in Lamport. They are just teasing me 'cause I have to wait until April for mine.Crying

The one in Rothwell was white with a black roof and looked really nice. The one I have on order is black but I am worried now I should have ordered white with a black roof. This is so stressful.

Oh Dear, this is tricky, as each one of us think the colour we have ordered is the nicest, I don't think a poll is going to help you at all!! it has to be your personal choice, I would advise you to go to a Dealer and see what he has in stock to help you decide. Because we have such a long wait between ordering and delivery we have too much time to deliberate on our choices and then doubt them. I am sure whatever colour you end up with, you will be delighted Smile

Delivered , Pure 5 door in fuji , SD4 Auto, 19" style 4 sparkle wheels, almond/espresso interior, tech pack, xenon headlights, fog lamps, rear camera, park assist, folding mirrors and mats, and last minute addition of Privacy Glass Very Happy
19-10-2011 09:36pm
RacingSnake

You can always wrap the car if you find you don't 'take' to the colour you decide on.
20-10-2011 08:02am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blackseries

When I passed the factory the other week at least 80% of the cars coming out of the factory were White. So whilst the car is rare at the moment when the car becomes more common most will be white. So most people must think it looks best in white (and its cheaper) but as lulu says everyone on here thinks the colour they have chosen is best. I chose Black because I wanted a nice contrast with the Ivory interior if I had gone for a Black interior I would probably have chosen Firenze Red or Orkney Grey. JMO.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
20-10-2011 09:39am
Daigriff

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...only you can decide...noone else.

I agree with Blackseries regarding white, it is the most popular colour but there will be loads around in 12 to 18 months a bit like most Fiat 500's are White. Nothing wrong with that though but I personally didn't choose White for that reason

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
20-10-2011 10:33am