Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for Owners Handbook/Manual
Aussievoque

Looking for Owners Handbook/Manual

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to find a set of owner handbooks for my TD4 Pure Evoque that did not come with any. Maybe someone knows of a wrecked car or similar?

Dealer says they can only order them in particular situations (??) and that it would be a lengthy wait if they could.

Any help?

2012 TD4 - Firenze - White leather - Style 6 - Panoramic roof - Keyless Entry - Bi-Xenons - Clearview - Navigation
04-05-2017 05:39am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Looking for Owners Handbook/Manual

Check on the JLR Topix website where most of the owners' manuals are available for download. BTW did you look in the "secret" compartment in the glove box for your manual? Open the glove box and on the "ceiling" of the glovebox you will find a well camouflaged pressbutton that will open up the cubby for the owner's manual and service records (for pre 2015MY you still have a service record book for cars after the service records are held electronically by Land Rover)

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
04-05-2017 07:31am
Aussievoque

RE: Looking for Owners Handbook/Manual

(04-05-2017 07:31am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Check on the JLR Topix website where most of the owners' manuals are available for download. BTW did you look in the "secret" compartment in the glove box for your manual? Open the glove box and on the "ceiling" of the glovebox you will find a well camouflaged pressbutton that will open up the cubby for the owner's manual and service records (for pre 2015MY you still have a service record book for cars after the service records are held electronically by Land Rover)

Thanks FullFat, nothing in the secret compartment. I was after an actual handbook rather than download more for my resale more than anything. I'd feel better selling my car with all it's books, as a buyer I'd be a bit suspicious if I noticed the handbooks missing. Mind you I didn't notice when I bought the car Embarrassed, which is probably why I'm so keen on rectifiying it.

2012 TD4 - Firenze - White leather - Style 6 - Panoramic roof - Keyless Entry - Bi-Xenons - Clearview - Navigation
04-05-2017 08:16am