Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LED Bulbs for Turn Signals
mstraka

LED Bulbs for Turn Signals

I've substituted various LED bulbs for the factory bulbs in my 2013 Evoque with pleasing results. My favorites are the backup lights and the luggage lamp with much brighter white light. Recently I replaced the factory rear turn signals with amber 18 each LED bulb units, the brightest and likewise the most expensive available. I was disappointed to find that the stock filament bulbs were brighter than my replacements. The LED bulbs did have a deeper more pleasant amber color but otherwise not worth the $40 cost for the pair.
04-03-2014 06:03pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
m_101

RE: LED Bulbs for Turn Signals

I think there's another thread about this where LIONHEAD has had some success, head on over to his thread and have a look at what he came up with, it looks good. I'm wondering whether to get some myself!

5 door MY12 Fuji Dynamic Plus with shadow chromes, santorini contrast roof, power tailgate and a couple of added rattles!
Mods - Black RR bonnet vents, Side steps, Silicone rear wiper, rear sill protector, rear sill plates, LED interior lighting conversion, 2014 Sat Nav update.
04-03-2014 11:03pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply