Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
1st Remapped Evoque ever completed today :)
bell-auto-services

RE: 1st Remapped Evoque ever completed today :)

Hi Andy,

The tuning is done as you know, but now im back from Cyprus and have had one of my cars two delevered it makes the last safety tests easer and quicker to do. So im just finishing of this/next week some of the last needed "mechanical safety" temprature tests on various parts of the car including the CAT/DPF, turbo and cylinder head then i will be 100% happy its safe for you and everyone else.

That said few cars I had done before i went away on my jollys are reporting good road results and drivability which is good to here after the hard work its taken to do it first.

This is a very important part of the final process even though the same or very simlar tuning is done and used to the 2010/2011 Bosch Freelander2's with the same engines. Im sorry that it does hold up the publicly available tuning but its still a necessity to do as the FL2 drive train as its known is in a different body shell and has many different components attached V the original Freelander2.

Over the last few days drawn up a performance intercooler for diesel cars i just need to check on some fitting components and the intercooler will be ready if people want very soon. Also though i know most wont want them yet i have also just set on an engineering company to make me the mandrles for the silicone hose kits so i have them ready when they are needed.

After that its onto a very special build turbo for a new build Dakar race car im getting involved with Smile

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2011 01:20pm by bell-auto-services.)
23-10-2011 01:10pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ezandania

Pete, will you be making products for the Si4 too?

2012 Evoque Dynamic Si4 Auto, Fuji White/Agility Dynamic Plus, 20" Style 6's, Panoramic Roof, Keyless Entry, Power Tailgate, Surround Cameras, 825W Meridian Sound, Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenon HIDs
2003 Mini Cooper S
1999 Honda S2000
18-11-2011 06:07pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bell-auto-services

HI
Yes im hoping to do the full range of products i do for the diesel to the petrol cars, The perfoemance intercooler in in the shop now getting fabricated Smile

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
18-11-2011 06:17pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply