Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12 months, 2 days and 2 cars. Finally I have it!
Hamsey

Well, what a saga. After waiting patiently for my first Evoque to arrive, got all excited and then told the day prior to picking up that somehow they'd forgotten to whack the pano roof and electric tailgate on. Then having to wait another couple of months for a priority build (I was lucky enough to drive the car I ordered around for free until the correct one arrived) I finally have my Evoque home and with a boot full of extra goodies all thrown in by the dealer to again apologise for the stuff up.

It was worth the wait. After driving one around since October without one, I have to say that the roof is now my favourite bit, my what a difference it makes to the feel of the car.

Thank you all for the advice, tips and tricks, I've enjoyed reading about everyone's experiences and exploits whilst waiting for the car to arrive. I'll try and post a couple of picks when I get a chance.

Cheers!

Order 17/02/12: Si4 Pure, 5 Door | Indus Silver | Ebony Interior | Panoramic Roof | Electric Tailgate | 19" Style 4 Wheels | Tech Pack | Clear View Pack | Folding Mirrors.
Re-ordered 01/11/12: The silly Censored forgot to order the Panoramic Roof! Now driving around in the above for free until the new one arrives.
Arrived: 19/02/13.
19-02-2013 01:21pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BA74

RE: 12 months, 2 days and 2 cars. Finally I have it!

Congrats! Glad to hear it finally arrived.
Great option choices as well.
Pictures?

Gone - Range Rover Evoque - Si4 Pure - 5 Door Fuji White
19-02-2013 08:07pm
Evo-king

Great News Hamsey.

Lets hope you enjoy many thousand of miles (or is that kilometres) of driving.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
19-02-2013 09:10pm
QUEEVO

Good stuff...! See you out there!

regards,
Queevo
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MY12 TD4 Prestige Auto, Baltic Blue / Vibe, Tech, Surround Cameras, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass
19-02-2013 09:17pm
Amadeus

and I thought a 5 month wait was agonising enough .... congrats to you and hope you enjoy it!

eD4 Pure Fuji Coupe | Tech Pack | Pano Roof | Cirrus Leather | Powerfold Mirrors | Xenons | 19" Style 3s | arr 5Apr13
20-02-2013 06:50pm
Isotonic

Congrats!

Ordered Feb, 2012. Arrived March 2013: Si4 Dynamic 5dr. Firenze red, Vortex interior, black panoramic roof, style 7 wheels & adaptive dynamics (unfortunately both are options on the Australian Dynamic), tech pack, sat nav, convenience pack, surround cameras, keyless entry.
22-02-2013 04:21am
mickydd

Come on Hamsey, let's have some pictures.

Arrived 24th February. Dynamic 5 dr SD4, manual ,Firenze with Verve interior, 20" Sparkle
22-02-2013 10:58am
Hamsey

Managed to snap a quick one during the week. I'll take a few more as soon as I get a chance!

Order 17/02/12: Si4 Pure, 5 Door | Indus Silver | Ebony Interior | Panoramic Roof | Electric Tailgate | 19" Style 4 Wheels | Tech Pack | Clear View Pack | Folding Mirrors.
Re-ordered 01/11/12: The silly Censored forgot to order the Panoramic Roof! Now driving around in the above for free until the new one arrives.
Arrived: 19/02/13.
22-02-2013 12:33pm