Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mauritus Blue Dynamic Lux SD4 5 door with White contrast roof [Dynamic Plus pack]
cjfp

Mauritus Blue Dynamic Lux SD4 5 door with White contrast roof [Dynamic Plus pack]

If anyone is interested in seeing this colour in the flesh, Hunters @ Southampton have one in the showroom. Looks really nice - sorry, wasn't able to get any photos.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
01-03-2012 11:56am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Daigriff

RE: Mauritus Blue Dynamic Lux SD4 5 door with White contrast roof [Dynamic Plus pack]

There was a picture of a mauritius with white contrast roof on here some time ago and it looked fantastic...wish I was braverSad

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
01-03-2012 01:44pm
simonc

RE: Mauritus Blue Dynamic Lux SD4 5 door with White contrast roof [Dynamic Plus pack]

Saw this today when I was in collecting my Evoque. Not convinced with the white contrast roof myself - think black contrast would work better with the colour. Had been worried that I might get Maurtius-envy when I saw it in the flesh, and while the Mauritius was very nice I'm still very pleased with my choice of OG!

Dynamic Si4 5dr Orkney Grey, Black Pano, Vortex + Ebony, Keyless Entry, Spare Wheel
Collected 12th March 2012
12-03-2012 05:29pm
xxxx5

(01-03-2012 11:56am)cjfp Wrote:  If anyone is interested in seeing this colour in the flesh, Hunters @ Southampton have one in the showroom. Looks really nice - sorry, wasn't able to get any photos.

Intresting you say this. When we took our forum group tour of the factory there was one just rolling of the production line - same spec I wonder if it is the same car. The white roof just didnt work for me.

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
12-03-2012 05:54pm